Perhaps you’re thinking:
- I want out of this relationship
- God, why?
- This will crush our parents
- It’s not my body, it’s not my decision
- I can’t be the father
- I don’t want to deal with this
- I’ll just support her in whatever decision she makes
Society tells us that a man’s hands are tied when it comes to pregnancy. “The baby is in a woman’s body, so it’s a woman’s choice to do what she wants with it,” or so we are told. Fathers are given their equal rights when it comes to adoption, but they do not have to relinquish their paternal rights for their babies to be aborted.